Monday, November 24, 2008

FOOTLOOSE!!

This feeing comes over me quite a few number of times in my life, it makes a grand appearance just when my life starts assuming a routine pattern! The feeling just bubbles up within me and before I know it, I start exploring the different possible places I can pay a visit to on my day off! I usually get the Monday and Tuesday off every week, and I have been going to visit the different places in Belgaum over a couple of weeks every Monday. Though I did not go anywhere last week, I ended up doing quite a bit of gardening last Monday and that experience gave me a peaceful and pleasant feeling of euphoria! It was so invigorating to get my hands dirty in mud that was wet and fragrant from the slight drizzle that surprised us all last Monday! I thought of taking my usual trip to Belgaum today, but even that trip was taking on a familiar and boring shape and so I just chucked the plan.
So, the feeling persists. My mind flashes images of glorious sunsets on beaches, or a cozy cabin on the mountainside or even green fields that stretch for miles and appease my eyesight! And I long to travel to a new place, and have an adventure that will refresh my soul and rejuvenate my mind! I do not have any idea as to whom I have inherited this gypsylike trait from, it certainly has not come from my parents who are both homebodies! It just comes to me as naturally as one might feel hunger or thirst, and my mind reflexively starts exploring different avenues that might ultimately lead me towards an unforgettable experience. Ah! Just thinking of walking along nature in its form of unbridled beauty makes me want to break all the barriers and head out into the open spaces! God, I wish I could be a stallion just for a day, I would race the wind across the green mountainside and feel the adrenaline rush through my veins!!!
I could go on and on,..believe me! But I'll sign off here and wish you beautiful people out there a great week! Take care.
allvoices

2 comments:

Arjun said...

U paint quite a picture....!!
It's amazing and great for u......
It's kind of soothing isn't it....
Anyways, this made a nice post....
Keep Posting..

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Anonymous said...

I too have an euphoria now. Thanks :)

Your blog is Amazing!